Upcoming Events

Sat 10
Mon 12

GPL Teen Game Nights

April 12 @ 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM CDT
Tue 13

GPL Teen Crafts

April 13 @ 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM CDT
Wed 14

GPL Teen Movie Nights

April 14 @ 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM CDT
Thu 15

GPL Teen TikTok Clique

April 15 @ 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM CDT
The Gadsden Times Collection - Newsbank

Need a library card?

All you need is:

  1. Proof of Etowah County residency (Photo ID or Utility Bill with your Name and Address),
  2. A state issued ID and
  3. An application form: Adult Library Card | Children's Library Card
    You can fill out the online form and bring proof of Etowah County residence and a state issued ID to any of the Gadsden Public Library's branches to get your card.

Online Services

Homework Alabama
Alabama Virtual Library
Camellia Net
Genealogy and Reference
Scarboro Photo Collection

Sign up for the GPL’s monthly newsletter!

Something went wrong. Please check your entries and try again.